All items returned will be under review by the Returns Officer and does not guarantee that the return will be credited.
- Please refer to the vendor information pages before filling in this form.
- Freight on return goods will not be paid for by Dynamic Supplies and must be sent to our Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide Office or Sydney Warehouse.
- A copy of the RA Authority Return Form with Dynamic Supplies’ official RA number must accompany all returns or no credit will be issued. DO NOT RETURN GOODS WITHOUT AN RA NUMBER.
- Defective products must be returned in the original cartons and with all original pieces, packing materials and relevant manuals and cables(if required), accompanied by a copy of the relevant invoice and RA form and number or credit will be denied.
- Toner and Laser cartridges MUST have a sample of the print (NO EXCEPTIONS) or credit will be denied. Without this we are unable to process the return to the vendor of the product.
- Once returned, defective items will be inspected and assessed for credit. Some items will need to be sent away to various vendors for assessment and will only be credited upon approval from the vendor. NOTE: you will have to re-order for a replacement.
- All unwanted or incorrectly invoiced stock items must be returned ‘un-opened’ and in ‘as new’ condition with no writing, sticky tape or any other form of labels or markings on them or the credit will be denied and stock returned at the customer’s expense. (NO EXCEPTIONS) NOTE: goods that have been opened but not used/installed and/or goods that were invoiced by Dynamic Supplies greater than 60 days prior will not be accepted and the RA will be denied and where applicable stock returned at the customer’s expense.
- A minimum 10% restocking fee will apply to goods being returned where original fault of supply lay not with Dynamic Supplies.
- All claims for shortages or claims of damaged goods can only be accepted if made within 2 working days from the date of delivery to you.
- If product has been refilled, remanufactured or tampered with in any way the claim will be rejected and sent back at the customer’s expense. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- Seal and secure all goods to ensure unbroken arrival without leakage or loss in transit.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.